Why should you choose City College Brighton and Hove as your Apprenticeship Provider?
We know Sussex
City College is the largest and best known training provider in Brighton and Hove with Grade 2 Ofsted status.
You get committed support from start to finish from our expert account managers who have 17 years’ combined experience of working with businesses in the Sussex region.
We know what businesses want
The Apprenticeship schemes we offer are suited to the local market. Our construction apprenticeships and business apprenticeships rank particularly highly with local employers and apprentices themselves.
Through our Student Centre we have access to an excellent talent pool of committed, local candidates who are ready to start work now.
“July 2015 was our best month in lettings since we started. We believe this success is a direct result of taking on our apprentices – injecting fresh new energy. We have developed and motivated individuals to become exceptional, skilled staff. As a result, our customers feel valued and targets have been exceeded by 150%. For us, apprentices are the future of estate agency.”
Stephanie Dunkley, Lettings Manager, AJR Estate Agents
We know training
We have 10 years’ experience in delivering Apprenticeship programmes to Sussex-based companies and organisations of all sizes.
98% of our apprentices pass their assessment first time and we absorb the costs of further training if they don’t.
Our tailored, flexible training solutions provide a high-level of training and support for apprentices at a very competitive price.
“As a trade, plumbing is challenging, fulfilling and provides opportunities to work all over the world. My apprenticeship has enabled me to gain practical and customer service skills and become fully qualified to do a job that I love.”
Brandon Newman – Plumbing Apprentice, Bishop’s Property Services
As standard, we offer:
- A free, no-obligation Training Needs Analysis to identify your company’s skill shortages and how an Apprenticeship scheme might help
- A professional and reliable recruitment procedure which takes the pain (and cost) out of hiring new staff:
- Help with writing vacancy descriptions
- Attracting the best candidates online and offline
- Screening, interviewing and carrying out background checks on candidates to find you the perfect match
- On-going support and advice throughout the whole process
- A one stop point of contact who will complete all the paperwork required, organise access to grants and funding, and be at the end of the phone or email should you have any questions
- Provide you with regular written and verbal progress reports on your apprentices
“It’s great to finally see an increase in apprenticeship schemes in the UK, they are essential to the hospitality sector producing the managers, head chefs and entrepreneurs of the future. We have a variety of apprentices within Terre à Terre and see it as constant training tool involving the full team, teaching our managers to be trainers alongside nurturing the raw talent of juniors. We look forward to many years working with City College in delivering these apprenticeships.”
Philip Taylor – Co-Owner, Terré a Terré
You can find out more information about what City College can offer you from our Apprenticeship advisors – just email email@example.com